February and Pranks
Guten tag! It’s a Monday!! *what are you staring weirdly at me for?*
What’s ‘Guten tag?’, you asked? Well it’s ‘Good day, or simply hello’ in German! Why am I speaking German all of a sudden? Well I was emailing a German regional superior for Audi for the first time and I wanted to make a good impression, so I started off the email with ‘Guten Tag’. Simple as that. Anyway, I know it’s been a long while since my last blog post, very sorry about that. Got so overwhelmed with work, it took so much of my time and mind, I couldn’t even think properly, like literally! So, the weekend was really a good thing for me. I really needed a break, and shopping wasn’t exactly what I had in mind.
*Omg!* I heard you gasp! *But shopping’s supposed to make me feel better*, you say. But look, if you count carrying heavy bags of nonsensical items(that don’t even belong to you), and standing in stores for hours, and can’t seem to find anything to wear; relaxing, then kudos to you. I was expecting more of a laid back feel, you know, take a nap or get a nice massage or something. ‘Cause seriously, if my brain can’t shut down properly, it might shut down abruptly!
Anyway, January had gone and February has just arrived. There are a few things I’m looking forward to and I hope will be smooth sailing from now onwards. Here’s a list:
1. February 1st – Within this week, I hope to settle my employment issues once and for all! So I hope to hear good news. Thank you everyone who has been praying for me 🙂
2. February 6th – Company’s annual dinner (I’m supposed to be dealing with designing and games)
3. February 14th – It’s Chinese New Year people! (Gong xi gong xi!) as well as Valentine’s day. Anyone care to be my date? Haha!
4. February 23rd – Brunei’s 26th National Day (Happy Brunei Day!), another holiday!
5. February 28th – It’s PAYDAY baybeh~!!!
Hehe! I’m just kidding on the last bit. Hehe, please don’t cut my salary! 😛
Anyway, here’s a video I watched in the weekend, and it really made me laugh my pants off. It was sooooo FUNNY!!! GAHAHHA!!! You probably heard about Collegehumor by now, and if you don’t, well you’re in for a treat. It’s just some crazy ass people who make hilarious videos and articles creatively, and they update all the time. They also have a youtube channel and they have about more than 20 million channel views, and over 300 million upload views! Do check out their site if you are in dire need of a laugh.